Saturday, October 3, 2026

September 2026


 Jupiter and the Crescent Moon 


"THE MOON IS OURS!"

Donald Trump, Truth Social, 09/06/2026


I imagine the world's Muslim nations 

smiled when viewing Jupiter and the crescent moon 

shining together after the petulant schoolboy 

claimed the moon and stars for his own


09/09/2026



"You know what happens if you don’t vote? 
You go to hell, you know that. 
And I don’t want that to happen to you, 
so please go and vote." 

 Donald Trump, 2026 RNC Midterm Convention, Dallas, Texas

One thing for sure
 about our current President 
is he sure knows his audience
and how to read the room

09/11/2026


Our once great nation
is in its tenth consecutive year 
of being governed by a sundowner 
waving goodbye to reality 

09/12/2026



The spirit told the body
you and I have traveled 
great distances
inside and out


09/15/2026




"The only control or 'guardrails' that AI needs is a STRONG AND SMART 

(High IQ!) PRESIDENT, and the U.S.A. has that, in spades!" 


Donald J. Trump, Truth Social | September 14, 2026


Perhaps we could use AI

to help us identify a candidate for President 

who can focus on solving problems of great urgency 

instead of reminding the world how to spell dumb


09/16/2026



We said thank you sir
when the young gentleman held the door
and were surprised to hear him respond
you’re welcome

To be encouraged by something 
that was once so common
shows us how far we’ve come
and how much we’ve lost

09/20/2026




Morning Haiku


a single sparrow
from his place in the garden
pretends to be King

~~~

thoughts from long ago
hiding slightly out of reach
marking times passage


09/22/2026



"I am the code."

–Donald Trump


"I beg to differ."

–Claude AI


09/25/2026




No comments:

Post a Comment