Saturday, August 1, 2026

Evening Journal: July 2026



You can witness
the true measure of someone
by observing their reaction
when you tell them “no.”

“The whole system is rigged, it’s a total witch hunt,
and nobody has ever been treated as unfairly as me
because they won't let us do what needs to be done.”

                                                — Donald Trump

07/02/2026


Tonight I heard
“bombs bursting in air”

they were fireworks

In some places
they are real

Thankful

to be here
no matter what
07/04/2026


2016: “Trump is cultural heroin. He makes some feel better for a bit. 

But he cannot fix what ails them, and one day they'll realize it.”


2022: ”The president is right. I wasn't always nice…but he has 

revealed the corruption in this country like nobody else.”


–J.D. Vance


                He was right both times. 


07/06/2026



While driving in San Francisco 
I am averaging twice per trip,
for how many times I scream
“Get off your phone 
and drive your shit!”

07/07/2026



Even with this administration’s

propensity for diversionary tactics

“taking one for the team”

just took on a whole new meaning


Lindsey Graham

1955–2026


07/12/2026



DNC PTSD

Whether cognitive decline (2024) 
or questionable tattoos (2026) 
denying the obvious
is no recipe for success

07/13/2026


They say AI language models are soulless creatures 
that have become experts in guessing 
the next word you want to hear
like politicians only smarter

07/14/2026




A General (2023), a Congresswoman (2024), and a Senator (2026) walk into a bar. The General says, “I need to use the restroom,” but never comes back. The bartender asks, “What’ll it be?” The Congresswoman says, “I’ll have a Lone Star, but make it quick; I have to get back to the home before bed check.” The Senator just stares at the bartender and doesn’t say a word, so the Congresswoman says, “He thinks you’re a reporter. Just wave a $100 bill under his nose; that’ll snap him out of it.”

07/15/2026



When even your fledgling
bought-and-paid-for state media channel
fact-checks its Great Leader
perhaps there is still hope for a free press

CBS News fact-checks Donald Trump’s 
Prime-time address on Election Integrity

07/17/2026



Load The Gun, Drop The Shield


The Department of War has declared the annual influenza vaccine 
"overly broad and not rational” but mandatory testosterone checks 
will keep our troops “on the leading edge of lethality”
…as long as they don’t get the flu.


Health mandates from Secretary of War Pete Hegseth

07/18/2026


Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney 
should impose tariffs on the toxic air 
that has been emanating from Washington, D.C.
since January 20, 2025


Donald Trump threatens to impose tariffs on Canada 
due to toxic air from wildfires

07/19/2026


Lately I would rather watch 
 ‘Leave It To Beaver’ reruns than baseball 
because my team’s bullpen pitching 
is a hunk-a-junk

07/20/2026


I might feel more comfortable about 

the rapid weight-loss craze if it didn't seem 

like I was surrounded by the skeleton warriors 

from the ‘Jason and The Argonauts’ movie (1963)


07/21/2026


By infuriating election officials from both parties
with unfounded claims of incompetence
Mr. Trump has ensured the upcoming midterms 
will be the most scrutinized in our history

where 
lack of evidence
will once again
invalidate speculation

07/24/2026


History Lesson


By posting signs outside national history museums 

declaring some of the facts inside as inaccurate

Mr. Trump is contributing a modern-day demonstration

on the historical practice of ‘whitewashing’


07/26/2026



“Every man who has a journal is a narcissist”


Katie Miller, former communications director for Mike Pence and wife of Stephen Miller, in response to the public release of Dr. Anthony Fauci's personal pandemic diaries.


You just never know 
what outlandish things people will say 
to save themselves when being accused
of consorting with the enemy


07/31/2026

No comments:

Post a Comment